The M81 IGNITER is a hand-held pull type igniter used to initiate shock tube or Time Fuse.
The M81 IGNITER is a hand-held pull-type igniter used to initiate a shock tube or Time Fuse. Simple to use- Pull back the firing pin and the spring tension created, forces the pin forward with enough force to set off the primer when the firing pin is released. The primer then ignites the cord, shock tube, or time fuse secured at the end of the igniter.
- Olive drab plastic tube
- Shipping plug/weatherproofing plug on one end
- Cotter pin and a pull ring on the other end
- NSN: 1375-01-415-1235 or 1375-01-442-0939
- Shipping Hazard Class: 1.4 S
- UN Serial Number: 0131
- Proper Shipping Name: Lighters, Fuse
- Packing Configurations: Army, Marine Box, or Commercial
- (5) M81 Igniters per 6 x 5 x 1.5 set-up box sealed in a barrier bag (60) set-up box