This heavy duty shield is composed of a ceramic/polyethylene composite and covered with an aluminum skin. The shield design is flat with an ambidextrous horizontal handle. The Phoenix IV includes, as standard, three opaque ballistic panels and a base and wheel assembly with welded platform to lock in stationary positions. For additional protection, optional ballistic panels are available and are offered in opaque and viewport configurations (sold separately).
- NIJ-0108.01 Type IV (M2 AP) protection
- Multi-hit capability utilizing high-content ceramic and high performance polyethylene
- Ambidextrous horizontal handle and standoff bar for stacked or individual panel use
- Separate panels when used together offer overlapping seams for ballistic protection
- Three Panels: 24″ x 48″ (60.96 cm x 121.92 cm) ballistic coverage –
- Included Optional – Individual Panel: 16″ x 24″ (40.64 cm x 60.96 cm) ballistic coverage
- Optional – Viewport: 6″ x 12″ (15.24 cm x 30.48 cm) viewing area in a single 16″ x 24″ panel