Riverine Assault Boat is used to patrols and support missions in river and near-shore environments. Designed for speed and tight turns, the RAB’s V-shape belly allows the boat to skate along the surface, with relatively little drag on the hull. There is no hanging rudder or propeller blades to snag on submerged roots and rocks.
FEATURES: Shallow draft Jet drive
- Hull Construction: Aluminum Length: 33
- Beam Overall 9?
- Draft 2?
- Speed, Max (Full Load) 40+ Knots
- Propulsion System Twin Yanmar 6LY2A-STP Diesels 440 HP @ 3300 RPM Twin Hamilton HJ292 Waterjets, W/ZF 220 Marine Drives 1.237:1
- Crew: 6 Crew
- Ballistic Protection: as required
- Transportability: Air/Trailer